Design options in the Theme Press Designer, allowing you to create or modify themes.
The Theme Designer is set of comprehensive custom design options available in the Theme Tab of the Theme Press Designer. Using the Theme Designer is how you can create a New Theme or modifying an existing theme.
Design options and settings in the Theme Designer include:
- Styling of HTML elements like menus, titles, layers, and blocks
- Styling of commonly used macros
- Visibility of Confluence elements like the header, toolbar, and sidebar
- Logo location and configuration
- Images, links, likes, and comments styles
When creating a new theme, the Theme Designer is where you can: