Linking to pages and other content across your site.
Adding a Link
Navigate to "Insert Link" in the Confluence Editor.
From there, you can link an Internal or an External link by:
- searching for an existing link
- searching for recently viewed page
- searching for files
- searching for a web link
- inserting a link into page using wiki markup
In all cases, the editor allows you to modify the displayed Link Text before you select Insert.
Removing or Modifying Links
Select the link text on a page.
- To remove:
- click on the link and select Unlink from the link properties toolbar
- To edit:
- click on the link and select Edit from the link properties toolbar and choose Save