Control how text is displayed around an inserted graphic.
This macro is used to create a <div> or <span> around content. It has many functions, including controlling how text is displayed around an inserted graphic (see examples). It's also used to construct expanding content.
- Ability to style the results by:
- using a CSS ID or CSS Class
- setting the height, width, margin, and padding
- add a background color
- select background image and set location
- set a border
- define position of the wrap in relation to the block in which you apply it
- set the "clear" parameter to define how floating elements left/right of the HTML wrap are displayed
- use the "hide" parameter to toggle visibility fo the wrap content and effects.
- use this in conjunction with the Restrict Content Macro when displaying a consolation prize