Predefined labels for identifying, organizing, and filtering site content.
Brikit Targeted Search filters are essentially Confluence labels with a few important enhancements:
- Filters can have a "human-friendly" name (e.g. Human Resources) for the labels they represent (e.g. human_res,)
- Filters are organized into filter groups
- Filters can be subcategorized into nested hierarchies
- Filters are used to refine Targeted Search results in the Search Panel
- Filters can be promoted so that they show up at the top of lists
- Filters can be cascaded so that child pages are automatically labeled