With your guidance, our design team will complete the following checklist to create your Theme Package. The full process typically takes 9-10 weeks from start to finish. A couple of notes:
- Each review cycle is open for one week.
- All deliverables will be deployed to, and available on your private portal.
- Upon request, in-progress theme can be made available for installation.
- If needed, you may put the process on "vacation hold" for up to one year.
- If you need assistance developing your identity package, we can pause the process at the appropriate step and provide support through Service Punchcards.
The Theme Package process will be supported with your private portal (Confluence spaces) on our servers, which includes up to three user accounts. Your portal will be maintained for one year after completion of last service package or punchcard. User accounts inactive for six months will be automatically disabled (simply contact us to reactivate).
To make the Theme Package as cost-effective as possible, the process is tightly defined (see above). If needed, additional assistance is available through Service Punchcards for the following items that are not included:
- Information design (defining spaces, permissions, etc., also called "information architecture")
- Content creation, editing, or migration
- Site buildout outside of: site home page, secondary landing page, menu, and footer
- Identity/Brand Material build out (color palette and logos, for example)
- Work performed on your servers (for example: installing/configuring the Theme Package deliverables, VPN and user account setup, reviewing content, add-on installation, troubleshooting, etc.)
Sometimes the unexpected happens, and changes to the above process are needed. Here are variations we've encountered that incur additional costs:
- Additional vacation holds
- Revise your theme if your identity materials change after sign off
- Change target Confluence version after sign off
- Additional review cycle
- Additional year of maintaining your portal
- Additional user account to your portal