Your Weekly Reservation
The Weekly Reservation is how we determine Brikit's planning, scheduling, and reserving of your Service Punchcard budget throughout our engagement. This agreement is meant to evolve during our engagement, but is confirmed and adjusted on a pre-scheduled basis (via a chosen 'Setting' and 'Model').
- Guesstimates are the low and high range of hours needed to complete work on a ticket.
- Your chosen Setting limits the time we reserve each week. This is selected at the start of the engagement and can be changed at any time. There are two types of settings:
- Cap: This is a per week setting. We will not reserve total hours beyond this amount. This setting is required.
- Threshold: This is a per ticket setting. We will not exceed this time per ticket setting, unless pre-approved. This setting is optional.
- Your chosen Model determines how we use guesstimates to reserve time for the following week. There are three models to choose from:
- Average: The sum of the average of high-low guesstimates across all open tickets determines the amount of time Brikit reserves.
- High Average: The sum of the high guesstimate across all open tickets determines the amount of time Brikit reserves.
- Standing Reservation: A specified number of hours is pre-reserved for the weeks ahead.
Adjusting Your Weekly Reservation
- Your Weekly Reservation can be confirmed or adjusted, as needed, via "Request A Change" button in your customer portal
- Any requested changes take effect EOD Thursday.
Reserving Time (Every Friday)
- Brikit adds (or updates) a guesstimate range to each Brikit-assigned Time & Talent ticket
- Time is reserved and charged for the following week's work, based on your Model and Setting.
As a general rule, we not able to accommodate week-of requests (we schedule all Time & Talent work on Fridays, based off the pre-determined Weekly Reservation. If you anticipate needing week-of Time & Talent support in the upcoming weeks (if you are working towards a deadline internally, for example), we suggest that you move to a Standing Reservation model for a specific number of weeks.