Time and Talent
Brikit information architects, graphic designers, and platform experts are made available to your team, offering flexible help as you need it.
Specific work is directed by you, and scheduled in advance, according to your needs.
- Weekly time reservations (for the following week) are determined each Friday.
- Support is managed through our JIRA ticketing system, or delivered remotely by Brikit experts via scheduled phone and web-based screen share sessions.
- You may choose between two working models: Cost and Speed
Cost-conservative model where work is paced out as you need it.
- Weekly default reservation (30 MIN or 1 HOUR: your choice)
- Scheduled (and charged) only if work tickets are filed
- Default adjustments can be made at any point during the week prior*
- If no default has been specified, 1 HOUR is assumed
*'Default Reservation' adjustments cannot be accommodated once the work week has begun. If you anticipate increased support needs, we advise that you move to a Speed Model.
Used when guaranteed on-call help is required, such as when anticipating a launch or other internal deadline.
- Reservation time of your choice is scheduled out for a specific number of weeks
- Time is charged against your punchcard each week, and is not refundable should you end up not needing it — though note that we will always strive to use allotted time productively to meet your project obectives