- Eight-hours of scheduled, expert help
- Valid for 1 year from purchase
- Service time is consumed in 15 minute increments (see Using Punchcard Time for guidelines)
- Includes a customer portal for collaboration and collateral exchange
- Weekly update on remaining balance
- Available by pre-purchase only (credit card, check, or bank transfers)
- Covered by the Service Terms Agreement (sorry, no alterations or substitutions)
- Graphic Design
- Proof of Concepts
- Content Design & Development
- Technical Research
- Requirements Analysis
How it Works
- Service Punchcard tracking will be supported with your private portal (Confluence space) on our servers, which includes up to three user accounts.
- Your portal will be maintained for one year after completion of last service package or service punchcard. (User accounts inactive for six months will be automatically disabled — simply contact us to reactivate).
- Choose your level of remote access to your systems by Brikit personnel.
- Note that any time required to gain access to your systems — including account setup, virtual private network access, and other on-boarding — will be logged against your Service Punchcards.
- Licenses for software products are not included