Platform Administrator Training Overview
Upon completion of this training, the Platform Administrator will be familiar with:
- Server Sizing, Application Installation and Setup
- Users, Groups, Directories and Global, Space and Page Permissions
- Backups, Platform Structure, Cloning, Restoring Environments and Upgrades
- Add-On Installation, Management and Licensing
- Space Exports, Content and Add-on Data Migration
- Reindexing, Storage Format Editing, Trash, Drafts and Versions
- Complex Pages, Page Restrictions and Other Performance Gotchas
- Health Monitoring, Performance Optimization and Options for Scaling
This training is intended to be provided in one-on-one remote training sessions. The materials referenced during each session, however, are linked to the training outline and can be used independently. The training will also include assessment and "homework" exercises for ongoing learning post-class.
Apart from Confluence and the Brikit platform, the content of the course is developed to be tool agnostic. Some third party tools may be mentioned as examples.
Experience with Linux, database administration, and application administration
- Attendees must use a Linux operating system/platform for running Confluence